Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Writing a college admissions essay?

I'm writing a college admissions essay. The college is not a university and it's not a law school. it's mainly for liberal arts. it's also not a community college. I will be dorming there and only taking core classes (english, math) and going to a community college for a Radiography program because the college does not offer it.


The essay instructions are: "How do you think your educational goals and objectives can be reached by completing your education at Centenary College?"


I would like to know how to go about writing an essay, since I am not majoring in a degree given at THAT college. I guess I would have to write about wanting the college experience but I have no idea how to start it. Please give me ideas.

Writing a college admissions essay?
you can basically just say that you think an eduacation at that school would be helpful to you in broadening your horizons in your basic classes and help you completely decide what you want to go on to do. also mention how living there will help you in developing as an individual. because it is such a broad question you can answer it in the way you would answer it if it were for the college that has your intended major. just dont mention ur intended major by name, and they wont know








hope that helps :)

teeth

1 comment:

  1. the move towards a Minority Report http://bestessaywriting.org/research_papers style publicly accepted norms is far closer than anybody might wish to accept and

    ReplyDelete