Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For COLLEGE people?

I'm just really curious and stuff about college. I'm 15 and a freshman and I'd like to know a thing or two about it. Well, first of all, I make basically A's and B's. I'm in 2 accelorated classes and basically make good grades. I was wondering, how do I go about planning for college and stuff.





Is college that hard? Is it much different from high school? Where can I sign up to get a free scholarship? How much did you get in scholarship and how well were your grades?





With all this shooting and stuff going on in college dorms, I'm really kind of scared to even want to go to college. I really want to go to a private college. Anyone here got a scholarship to a private college? How well were your grades?





How much free time do you have? What do you wish that you could've done differently in high school?





How much should I set aside for college? My parents don't have any college funds for me and they told me that I better get a scholarship.





Plz leave lots of details!! ;)

For COLLEGE people?
Wow, there's nobody at your school to help you with that? All schools are so different. And nothing like high school. Maybe the first year is a bit slack, but the later ones are not at all. I can't say if it's hard, I don't know what you want to do. As for tuition you need to ask the schools. They are all over the place. Go to your main office in school and ask if there is a rep you can talk to, or some staff, anyone. I can't really say much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment