Wednesday, April 14, 2010

College transfer/aptitude test question-?

i just moved to Texas and I need to transfer my credits from my old college in Detroit to a college in Dallas. To enroll, I need to submit my application, transcript, and take an aptitude test at any Texas college or university- unless I meet certain exemptions. I already took aptitude tests for college in Detroit. In the handbook, it says taking the tests isn't necessary if apptitude tests have already been taken in a regionally accredited school (see handbook exerpt below). Would my Detroit college qualify for the exemption?





"Certain students are exempt from mandatory state testing but may be required to submit placement scores to register for courses with test score prerequisites. Students may be exempt if they Have transferred to Collin College from a regionally accredited private or independent institution of higher education or a regionally accredited out-of-state institution of higher education and have satisfactorily completed three credit hours of college-level course"

College transfer/aptitude test question-?
it would qualify,
Reply:Thank you for answering my question. I would have checked back to choose it as best answer, but I was super busy with holiday guests. Thanks! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment