Friday, April 16, 2010

Choosing a Christian college?

Ok, Hiiiii I need help choosing a good college. I'm from Northeast Ohio, sophomore in high school, and wanting to attend a good Christian college. I'm pretty sure I want to be an engineer of some sort ((if you have any tips on engineering or any information about it, please do tell!)). Umm, I'd like to stay in Ohio, but if I should move for a better school, then I definitely will. I'd like to attend a college where they have girls soccer. Umm, if you have any information on the following Christian colleges or any opinions on them, please share! Also, if you have a different Christian college that you feel is a good college, share please!





Bluffton University*


Cedarville University*


Cincinatti Christian University*


Malone College*


Mount Vernon Nazarene University*


Ohio Christian University


Rosedale Bible College


Tri-State Bible College








Asterisk indicates that they have a women's soccer team.

Choosing a Christian college?
I'm going to Aquinas College (Grand Rapids, MI) and they do have a women's soccer team which im playing on next fall. i don't think that they have an engineering program since it's a liberal arts school. but it's a great college (only Division 3 though) and it has a great reputation. if you want to know more about it, their website is www.aquinas.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment