Monday, April 12, 2010

College transfer credits problems?

I am attending community college and my counselor told me that i have to transfer all courses i took in every college (community college I mean) into the universities that i will be applying to. So my question is if I don't want to transfer credits from one college (i only took a couple online classes there, it is not the main college i go to, and i didn't do that good in them. But i later retook those classes at my main community college and did good. Will the admission of the universities find out that i didn't send them a transcript from that one college that i attended very briefly? Is it a must to transfer all classes from all colleges? Or can i get around that somehow? Please if you know anything about this process, help me out.


Thank you

College transfer credits problems?
Most schools require you to transfer all your previously attended college transcript. yes its a must. and if they do find out it would be a reason for supsension . I don't think you can get around it.
Reply:yes you have to do them all, then the main University will say if you have to take them again, or if you already did they will take the credits of the new ones,

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment