Wednesday, April 14, 2010

College?For me?Maybe?Which one is right for me?

Okay,I'm 16 and next year i'm going (if i decide to go) to college and i am very but very confused and not sure what kind or which college i should go to.I know that i will join the military as soon as i get out of high school(Unless i go to college).So this is my situation,I live overseas because my dad is in the military and i go to school out in town (italian school) I am bilingual cause my mom is italian,I go to a sort of "military school" which has tought me how to fly plaines(ultra lights) and air navigation (cordinates etc...) and many other aero-ambiented stuff,How ever i will not do a S.A.T or A.C.T test will that be a problem for college?As far as subjects i am intrested in:


-Aviation


-Film making


-Military


-Mechanics


What kind of college can i go to that offers one of these subjects? The only reason i want to go to college is because i want to enter the military as an officer (Navy S.E.A.L's) so does anybody have any suggetions/pointers? for me?What college should i go too?

College?For me?Maybe?Which one is right for me?
You may want to try to go to a college that offers Navy ROTC, so that you enter the Navy as an officer. You can also apply for an NROTC scholarship, which would cover the cost of your studies.





I'll link you to a list of all the colleges with NROTC programs, below.





You could also consider the US Naval Academy (Annapolis.) I'll link, below.





For most US universities, you'll need to take the SAT or ACT in order to apply. There are eight places in Italy where you can take the SAT. Go to the College Board website (linked, below), select a possible test date, select Italy, and you'll see the list. You should get some SAT test prep materials from the College Board and/or from Amazon.com, so you can get used to the test format and do some practice tests before you do the real thing.
Reply:For US colleges,you will need SAT or ACT.Otherwise,try the Air Force.


No comments:

Post a Comment