Friday, April 16, 2010

College!!!??!!.....HEEEEEELP!?... what should i study to earn as much money as possible in the future?!)?

Hey.I am an international student studying in a Canadian





boarding school.I am a medium skilled hockey player(midget





AA tier 2) and i want to go to college in California.I am not





sure in what i want to study (bussiness,





architecture,engineering) but i know that i want to keep on





playing hockey through college.I have been searching but i





havent found any colleges with a medium hockey program that





i could attend....I need some help on finding colleges in





California with medium skilled hockey programs and some





advise on what i should study in college.I believe i should say





that i am good at math physics and drawing.Pleaaaaase





someone help me decide and find a college!!!!!!!!!!!

College!!!??!!.....HEEEEEELP!?... what should i study to earn as much money as possible in the future?!)?
The best way to find out which colleges have hockey programs is to go to a sports site and look up the leagues and standings.





For the greatest probability to make piles of money, work towards an MBA program. Go to your school counselor and ask what the best undergrad degree would be at the school you are considering.
Reply:Go to salary.com and start looking up what different postions pay in your area. You are aware I hope that in order to truly excel in what you do, you must have an interest in it, or atleast a natural gift to do so. I would definitley learn another language as a minor. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment