Wednesday, April 14, 2010

College first or university?

I am so confused right now.Should I go to american College first or american university?but I think in usa , college and university are almost same...and Which one do u choose..Public college or private college?? Most of people said that I should go to college first because u will get easier in university and its better to go to public college because u will get lots of experiences (big university,lots of people,etc)..is it right??





thanks

College first or university?
DEpends on your funds and what type of college. Community colleges are usually cheaper and easier. Universities are better most of the time and you education is consistent. Plus public Universities are very diverse and I believe give great social experiences with all types of people.
Reply:Depends on your results..


No comments:

Post a Comment