Wednesday, April 14, 2010

College help?

Okay I'm looking for good prestegious college in the West. Preferably a womens college but coed are fine too.


I'm looking for colleges who offer scholarships for high SAT/ACT testings. I was looking at Columbia college in South Carolina and they offer a full ride for students who get a 1300+ or 29. I think thats amazing but I really want to go to college on the West near my family so please can someone tell me some colleges that offer really good scholarships?





thanks =)

College help?
On the West Coast you might be interested in Stanford, UC-Berkeley or UCLA. It depends also on what you want to study in terms of a major or concentration. And are you looking for merit-based scholarships (for your test scores) or do you qualify for need-based assistance? If you can leave your family for the East Coast, Harvard has an incredible financial aid package (free if your family earns less than 60K, significantly reduced if they make b/w 60-80K). Email me at JasonShah@INeedAPencil.com or check out my blog at http://ineedapencil.com/Blog.aspx if you need any SAT/college admissions/scholarship help. Best of luck to you.
Reply:Get free scholarship info here:


http://www.thebigwww.com/scholarship.htm...


No comments:

Post a Comment