Monday, November 16, 2009

College...?

A year from this Summer, I will be leaving home for college. Does anybody have any suggestions/tips for living on your own? What do you suggest doing within the next year, to prepare myself for the transition. Does anbody know of any good scholarships or nice apartments in the LA area?

College...?
I don't know about LA apartments, but I think the biggest thing about living on your own is just remembering to control yourself. It's easy to just watch t.v all the time and never go to class because you don't have to and because no one will nag you, but living away from home is like proving yourself an adult. You have to act like one, because your parents won't be there to help you out all of the time. I know nothing could have prepared me for the transition, but I had already become somewhat independent by the end of my senior year. Also, time management is important. Good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment