Monday, November 16, 2009

College...?

i have been in college for a semester and have yet to make any friends. this is not the norm for me, in high school i had many friends. it is just every time im around my boyfriends buddy's my mind just shuts down and i have nothing to say which is also not like me. after we hang out with his buddys im always angry with myself for mently shutting down.


help!

College...?
You are probably still in a transition period. Maybe it will take a bit more time for you to really settle in and become more comfortable around people. And could be that you are just getting negative "vibes" around your boyfriend's buddy. It happens. Sometimes I get bad vibes on people for no reason at all, then later I find out that my vibes were correct.
Reply:try brainstorming topics to talk about to avoid awk. silences or the such. i kno this sounds stupid, but it mite help. and w/ ur issue about friends, maybe give it time, i'm sure u'll make friends. act social, but not annoying, and be urself





good luck!


%26lt;%26lt;3


No comments:

Post a Comment