Monday, November 16, 2009

College..?

so im going to go to college next fall....


to major in...radiography...





whats ur major?


where do u plan to go?

College..?
My Major is Accounting... I'm in a community college (Allan Hancock College) now and I plan to finish my certificate here... If I am transferring to a four-year university (which is likely, probably California Polythecnic or UC Santa Barbara)... I would shift and either choose Foreign Languages or any sort of Design... I'm taking Accounting because it's practical now... BUt I would definitely do either of the two options I said previously... Going to college?... It's real great.. You'll notice yourself grow as a person not just with intellect but with every aspect.. It's good.. Hope you do great!...
Reply:My major is US history and I am currently attending Modesto Junior College and plan on transferring to Sacramento State in the fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment