Monday, May 4, 2009

College....?

Hello.





Here next month I am going to be going to college to become a Physical Therapist Assistant. I realize that it is a job to get me on my feet and on my way to becoming a Physical Therapist.





But can anyone give me the link where you type what state you want to go to college and then what you want to be and it gives you the list of colleges in that state that offers the course? I had the site before but don't remeber what the name was.





Thanks. The state is West Virginia just incase anyone knows from experience or something.

College....?
First, realize that there is no bridge between PTA and PT (except at Findilay university in Ohio or Loma Linda University in CA). If you become a PTA, it will take you 2 years...if you go back to complete the PT degree, it will still take you an additional 6-7 years. If you are really serious about becoming a PT, go for it first...most PTAs who enter school with aspirations of becoming a PT get side tracked and never do it. So, unless you want to spend the next 9 years in school, I really suggest going for the PT degree.





However, I think you will find the APTA website helpful for a listing of schools. Go to the educational programs section at: http://www.apta.org. You will get a link to all US accredited PT and PTA programs. Good luck!
Reply:www.collegeboard.com offers just about every piece of information about any college in the nation that you will ever need. I hope that's the one you were looking for - I loved (still love) that site. Good luck!!

teeth cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment