Monday, May 4, 2009

College...?

i want to become a teacher or a nurse..i have a diploma it doesnt say ged diploma you think people can tell if i did ged? how much does college cost in kingsborugh college for 2 yrs then transfer to csi for another 2 yrs to go to school for teaching/nurse? which is better becoming a teacher or a nurse? why? why not? is college hard? im scared im not going to do good..it doesnt seem hard like the way i see it but i dont know much about it..like when my cousin comes home she doesnt have alot of hw to do all she does is write essays..thats what im mostly scared of essays..whats so hard about college and whats not?tell me everyting about college..

College...?
College is hard regardless. I think that if you go to a community college for a few semesters it is a lot easier, especially if you are nervous. It will save you a lot of money and if you do well and want to transfer out it will overshadow whether or not you got your diploma through a GED program. My husband is in nursing school and it is very hard, however it is something that he is also able to get into because he loves the material. Everyone I have talked to that went to nursing school said that it is hard and a lot of work but definitely worth it.





Don't be nervous about not doing well, you can do anything that you put your mind to, but you have to go in understanding that you have to be committed to going to school. If not you will never succeed so you have to think about if you are truly ready to go or not. I am 27 and just finished my bachelor's. I always wanted to go to school but it wasn't a priority so I kept on dropping out. I finally made up my mind to go back and I finished, but it was definitely a lot of work.
Reply:well, to go for an associates degree in college involves a lot of dedication to the studies. you are right. First your two year college and then trasfer to a university. College is really hard. All the classes requires to make essays with the specific citations (MLA, APA). The more education you have, the more paid you will be. I am sure you can do it. I am a graduate from a four year college in Science. And it was really hard because English is not my native language, but i made it. So you will do it much better than me.

Home and Leisure software

No comments:

Post a Comment